Scroll through blogger Khulood Al Ali’s Instagram @koodiz and you’ll get a chic snapshot of her life in Qatar — a cool cocktail of good eats, street style and beauty tips. Here, wearing Tory’s embellished silk caftan, she talks to Tory Daily.
Lipstick, lip liner and eyelashes.
Morning beauty routine…
Face moisturizer, dark circles corrector, foundation and eyelashes.
My nighttime look…
Brown smokey eyes, eyeliner, eyelashes, contouring and highlighting and a dark lip.
Favorite way to wear fragrance…
Mix Arabic oud and French perfumes.
Local beauty tips and tricks…
We love to use nourishing rose water after removing makeup.
The Doha food scene is…
Really vibrant and filled with choice — from local gems in the souq to big-name icons such as Nobu, which just opened here.
No Qatari kitchen is complete without…
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 1.2.18 Getaway Issue: Beauty Entrepreneur Celia Forner’s Guide to Majorca
- Beauty 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Bed of Nails’ Candice Idehen
- Beauty 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 7.9.17 Spotlight On: Bel Azur
- Beauty 7.8.17 Tory On: Bel Azur