Today, Johnson continues to do good on her mission. She’s established her own center in Khayelitsha that offers healthcare, nutrition, psychosocial support and education to children living with HIV. More than that, she provides these kids — and their families — with a community, and hope.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Deborah Roberts at Fort Gansevoort
- Culture 12.7.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Faena District