Among Henri Matisse’s many artistic talents — paintings, cut-outs, sculptures — was his beautiful and beautifully colorful book work. You can explore the full breadth of his creations in this field with Graphic Passion: Matisse and the Book Arts, on view at New York’s Morgan Library & Museum till January 18, 2016 — from his typography and cover designs to his illustrations and page layouts.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion