Online home decor marketplace, One Kings Lane, is going the brick-and-mortar route with its first showroom, The Studio, at 205 Hudson Street in New York. Now, you can finally step inside and explore the beautifully designed interiors on its site — go ahead, sit on that plush couch you’ve been eyeing or run your hands over those embroidered linens you’ve favorited. Experience them beyond a handful of clicks on a digital screen. The new space is divided into different vignettes — living room, den, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and foyer — all of which will be carefully curated with in-season offerings. Expert stylists will be on hand for free one-on-one consultations and, another bonus, there’s free shipping for all orders at The Studio plus a 10 percent discount off OneKingsLane.com purchases for 30 days after your visit.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases