Ever find yourself so inspired by a magazine that you long to physically step inside its pages? For readers of Martina Mondadori’s semiannual design glossy, Cabana, that’s a regular occurrence. So rich, so gorgeous and so sumptuous are the interiors it spotlights that you can’t help but want to enter and get lost in them.
Well, this weekend, the lucky attendees at the MiArt art fair in Milan got to do just that — with the first-ever Cabana pop-up shop there. And while the show has since closed, you can still experience the real-life editorial world Mondadori created with its accompanying online boutique at 1stdibs, which remains open for the rest of the month. See Cabana’s pages come to life with this carefully curated collection of treasures from across the globe — antique Chinese embroidered silk panels, Austrian ceramic tiles from the 15th Century, hand-carved wooden Moroccan tables and more.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.12.18 Tory Entertains: An Intimate Dinner at the Bar
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: The Dramatic (But Simple) Arrangement
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: Alexandra Macon on Holiday Parties & Winter Weddings
- Entertaining 12.21.17 Holiday Issue: Insta-Inspiration
- Entertaining 12.19.17 Holiday Issue: Jessica Seinfeld on Holiday Eats