In need of a respite during New York Fashion Week? There’s more you can do besides 40 winks in the cab from one show to another. Carve out some time for a stop at Aire Ancient Baths, a 16,000-square-foot oasis of a spa inspired by Old World Roman baths. Nestled in the heart of Tribeca, it’s worlds away from the bustling concrete jungle outside, complete with an aromatherapy stream room, private baths infused with olive oil, cava or red wine, and thermal pools in a deeply soothing candle-lit cavern. Go in the morning or to cap off a night with a moment of bliss; Aire Ancient Baths is open from 9 AM to 11 PM.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Beauty 1.2.18 Getaway Issue: Beauty Entrepreneur Celia Forner’s Guide to Majorca
- Beauty 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Bed of Nails’ Candice Idehen
- Beauty 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 7.9.17 Spotlight On: Bel Azur