Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Virgo Sat, Aug 16, 2014