Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: What I Love About Movies Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Larry David’s Fish In the Dark Fri, Feb 6, 2015
- Culture To Do: Vik Muniz at Ben Brown Fine Arts in Hong Kong Mon, Feb 2, 2015
- Culture To Read: Nick Hornby’s Funny Girl Sat, Jan 31, 2015