Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Cornwall’s Port Eliot Festival Wed, Jul 29, 2015
- Culture To Do: Lil Buck at Lincoln Center Plaza Sat, Jul 25, 2015
- Culture To Do: Alex Israel at Paris’ Almine Rech Fri, Jul 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Leo Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Culture To Do: Contemporary Art Masters at Marian Goodman Wed, Jul 22, 2015