Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.25.18 Mother’s Day: Tory on Top 10 Reasons Reva Is the Cat’s Meow
- Culture 4.23.18 To See: The First-Ever Embrace Ambition Summit
- Culture 4.16.18 What’s Your Sign? Taurus
- Culture 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Do, Antonio Lopez at Danziger Gallery
- Culture 3.28.18 Spring 2018: To Read, An Atlas of Rare & Familiar Colour