Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Milan Issue: Architect Marie-Louise Sciò’s Guide to the Art & Design Scene Fri, Apr 17, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Lettuce Ware Art Installation at Tory Burch Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Meet Artist Bethan Laura Wood Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Curator Caroline Corbetta on Salone del Mobile Tue, Apr 14, 2015
- Culture To Do: Spirit of Water at The Antique & Artisan Gallery Wed, Apr 8, 2015