Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.21.17 Tappan Collective’s Chelsea Neman On: Top Six Artists to Watch in 2017
- Culture 1.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Aquarius
- Culture 1.20.17 To Read: Marlon James’ A Brief History of Seven Killings
- Culture 1.16.17 Spotlight On: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Culture 1.14.17 Spotlight On: Herewith Magazine & EIC Megan Villa