Henri Matisse had an extraordinary view of the world—bold, geometric, abstract and undeniably beautiful. The Museum of Modern Art’s current Matisse: Radical Invention, 1913-1917 exhibit explores one of the artist’s most experimental periods.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Photographer Shana Novak & The Heirloomist Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture To Read: Michelle Nussbaumer’s Wanderlust Sat, Oct 15, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Fall 2016 Tue, Oct 11, 2016
- Culture To Read: Slim Aarons’ Women Sat, Oct 8, 2016
- Culture Spotlight On: Gagosian Gallery’s Sarah Hoover Mon, Oct 3, 2016