Heading into summer’s homestretch is the perfect time for a sweet SoCal album like Jenny Lewis’ The Voyager. The former Rilo Kiley lead singer asked friends Ryan Adams and Beck to help on a few tracks and photographer Autumn de Wilde to shoot the cover — of her in a rainbow Gram Parsons pantsuit. But it’s the album’s first video, for Just One of the Guys, that has gone viral. Watch here for Lewis’ back-up band of Anne Hathaway, Brie Larson and Kristen Stewart run around in cross-dressing mustaches and track suits or dance with enough cool ennui to make Robert Palmer’s Addicted to Love girls proud.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Memorial Day 2015 Fri, May 22, 2015
- Music Mother’s Day: Playlist Fri, May 8, 2015
- Culture Mother’s Day: Photographer & DJ Brooke Williams on Raising a Future Jedi Master Sat, May 2, 2015
- Music To Do: Debbie Harry at Café Carlyle Tue, Mar 24, 2015
- Music Music Supervisor Randall Poster On: Five Shows You Can’t Miss at SXSW Mon, Mar 16, 2015