Heading into summer’s homestretch is the perfect time for a sweet SoCal album like Jenny Lewis’ The Voyager. The former Rilo Kiley lead singer asked friends Ryan Adams and Beck to help on a few tracks and photographer Autumn de Wilde to shoot the cover — of her in a rainbow Gram Parsons pantsuit. But it’s the album’s first video, for Just One of the Guys, that has gone viral. Watch here for Lewis’ back-up band of Anne Hathaway, Brie Larson and Kristen Stewart run around in cross-dressing mustaches and track suits or dance with enough cool ennui to make Robert Palmer’s Addicted to Love girls proud.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Austin City Limits 2014 Sat, Sep 27, 2014
- Music To Do: Sonic at Fondation Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Wed, Sep 24, 2014
- Culture To Read: Keith Richards’ Gus & Me Wed, Sep 17, 2014
- Fashion Week Tory’s Playlist: Spring 2015 Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Labor Day Lunch Thu, Aug 28, 2014