Summer talk with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller
Favorite 4th of July tradition…
I’m usually at my parents’ place out east, and my mom barbecues vegan meat for me, which is nice.
Favorite summer getaway…
By far and away, my parents’ place in Southampton. They have this little cottage tucked into Shinnecock Hills
and there’s nowhere like it in the world. It’s my favorite place on earth.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel China Issue: Spotlight on Panjiayuan Market Sat, Oct 22, 2016
- Travel China Issue: Photographer Flashback, The Great Wall Fri, Oct 21, 2016
- Travel China Issue: To Visit, Beijing’s Favorite Local Haunts Thu, Oct 20, 2016
- Travel China Issue: To Visit, Shanghai’s Favorite Local Haunts Tue, Oct 18, 2016
- Travel China Issue: Tory on Shanghai & Beijing Tue, Oct 18, 2016