Summer talk with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller
Favorite 4th of July tradition…
I’m usually at my parents’ place out east, and my mom barbecues vegan meat for me, which is nice.
Favorite summer getaway…
By far and away, my parents’ place in Southampton. They have this little cottage tucked into Shinnecock Hills
and there’s nowhere like it in the world. It’s my favorite place on earth.
More to explore in Travel
- Sport Sport Issue: To Visit, Nicaragua’s Maderas Village Fri, Sep 25, 2015
- Travel L’Américaine: The Setting of the Film Sat, Sep 5, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Pamela Mufson’s San Juan Wed, Aug 19, 2015
- Culture Meet the Philanthropist: Sugarplum Children’s Lady Jubie Wigan Sun, Aug 9, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Turquese’s Cathryn Minoli Sun, Aug 2, 2015