Summer talk with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller
Favorite 4th of July tradition…
I’m usually at my parents’ place out east, and my mom barbecues vegan meat for me, which is nice.
Favorite summer getaway…
By far and away, my parents’ place in Southampton. They have this little cottage tucked into Shinnecock Hills
and there’s nowhere like it in the world. It’s my favorite place on earth.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 6.28.18 Meet the Travel Blogger: Spirited Pursuit’s Lee Litumbe
- Style 6.28.18 Summer Getaway: Actress Calu Rivero in Cannes
- Travel 6.20.18 Author Amanda Brooks On: Being a City Girl in the Country
- Travel 6.15.18 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: Top 3 Travel Destinations
- Travel 6.13.18 To Visit: Thyme in Cotswolds, England