Summer talk with Leandra Medine of the Man Repeller
Favorite 4th of July tradition…
I’m usually at my parents’ place out east, and my mom barbecues vegan meat for me, which is nice.
Favorite summer getaway…
By far and away, my parents’ place in Southampton. They have this little cottage tucked into Shinnecock Hills
and there’s nowhere like it in the world. It’s my favorite place on earth.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Book Issue: Boat Magazine’s Erin Spens on Best Books for the Globetrotter Sat, Jun 27, 2015
- Culture Hotelier Ian Schrager On: Collaborations & Staying Ahead of the Curve Sun, Jun 7, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Blogger Lucy Williams’ Ibiza Sun, Jun 7, 2015
- Travel Did You Know? Milan Expo’s USA Pavilion Mon, Jun 1, 2015
- Travel Moda Operandi’s Hayley Bloomingdale On: Memorial Day Sun, May 24, 2015