Drape it, twist it, tie it — our Halland scarf is a shape-shifter and a look-maker. A vibrant accessory, full of bold color and graphic appeal, this smooth stretch of silk moves seamlessly through a variety of styles. Knot it around the neck, tie it at the waist, use it to pull back your hair — it’s an easy step to well-dressed. Simply slip on and go.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014