Drape it, twist it, tie it — our Halland scarf is a shape-shifter and a look-maker. A vibrant accessory, full of bold color and graphic appeal, this smooth stretch of silk moves seamlessly through a variety of styles. Knot it around the neck, tie it at the waist, use it to pull back your hair — it’s an easy step to well-dressed. Simply slip on and go.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015