Spotted: our linear take on polka dots, inspired by a vintage photograph of Bauhaus artist Gertrud Arndt. It’s bold, graphic and, as seen in Tory’s pleated Katy dress, can be softly feminine too. Whether done in cut-outs or prints, the look mesmerizes.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Video Tue, Apr 28, 2015