Whether you’re a tourist or a native living in Paris or New York, here’s a name you need to know: Carole Sabas, the French Vogue correspondent behind the Fashion Insiders’ Guides for both cities. Her guidebooks offer a decidedly different point of view than, say, Lonely Planet. The point of difference? Think chic. Carole’s recommendations include the hot spots and haunts of friends such as Isabel Marant, Aurélie Bidermann, Alexander Wang and Crystal Renn. On June 10th, swing by Etienne Aigner in Soho to get more under-the-radar, in-the-know tips from the insider herself; the Marseille-born, New York-based author will be making an appearance, from 6 PM to 8 PM, for a book signing.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Condé Nast Traveler’s Yolanda Edwards On: Travels with Her Daughter Clara Mon, May 4, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Jennifer Alfano’s Montego Bay Sun, Apr 26, 2015
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Boutique Owner Alexandra Oppmann’s Cuba Sat, Apr 25, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Flagship Party & Vogue Italia Dinner Tue, Apr 21, 2015
- Travel Milan Issue: Day in the Life, Tory in Milan Tue, Apr 21, 2015