Wed, June 4, 2014
Whether you’re a tourist or a native living in Paris or New York, here’s a name you need to know: Carole Sabas, the French Vogue correspondent behind the Fashion Insiders’ Guides for both cities. Her guidebooks offer a decidedly different point of view than, say, Lonely Planet. The point of difference? Think chic. Carole’s recommendations include the hot spots and haunts of friends such as Isabel Marant, Aurélie Bidermann, Alexander Wang and Crystal Renn. On June 10th, swing by Etienne Aigner in Soho to get more under-the-radar, in-the-know tips from the insider herself; the Marseille-born, New York-based author will be making an appearance, from 6 PM to 8 PM, for a book signing.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Spotlight On: Beautiful Tennis Courts Sun, Aug 31, 2014
- Travel Julia Chaplin On: Gypset Living Spaces Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Molly Guy’s Maine Coast Fri, Aug 29, 2014
- Travel Photographers Glen Luchford & Doug Bruce On: <br>Venice Beach & The Rose Hotel Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insta-Scene: Waterside Wed, Aug 27, 2014