Whether you’re a tourist or a native living in Paris or New York, here’s a name you need to know: Carole Sabas, the French Vogue correspondent behind the Fashion Insiders’ Guides for both cities. Her guidebooks offer a decidedly different point of view than, say, Lonely Planet. The point of difference? Think chic. Carole’s recommendations include the hot spots and haunts of friends such as Isabel Marant, Aurélie Bidermann, Alexander Wang and Crystal Renn. On June 10th, swing by Etienne Aigner in Soho to get more under-the-radar, in-the-know tips from the insider herself; the Marseille-born, New York-based author will be making an appearance, from 6 PM to 8 PM, for a book signing.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Getaway Guide: Bohemian Destinations Sat, Mar 21, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015
- Travel Insta-Scene: Palm Beach Living Fri, Mar 13, 2015
- Travel Getaway Guide: Tory’s Palm Beach Wed, Mar 11, 2015
- Travel Word of Mouth: We’re in L.A.! Sun, Feb 22, 2015