“Attractive people doing attractive things in attractive places” — that’s how photographer Slim Aarons described his glamorizing shots of the Fifties, Sixties and Seventies beau monde. Judge for yourself — and bask in that jet-set place in the sun — at New York’s Staley-Wise Gallery, which is holding an exhibit of his works including some never-before-seen photographs. Babe Paley, Diana Vreeland, Noel Coward, Peggy Guggenheim, Gloria Swanson, Marianne Faithfull and Mick Jagger… Find them all, in their element, at Slim Aarons: A Man for All Seasons, on view till June 28.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Veronica Kavass’ Artists in Love Sun, Mar 29, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aries Fri, Mar 27, 2015
- Culture Spotlight On: Spring Beach Reads Sun, Mar 22, 2015
- Culture To Read: Thomas Campbell’s Seeing Fatima’s Eyes Thu, Mar 19, 2015
- Culture To Do: Art Basel Hong Kong Sun, Mar 15, 2015