A play of patterns and a pared-down palette. Strong, clean lines. At Princeton University’s Robertson Hall, our Pre-Fall study in the understated comes to life. Shot by filmmaker Lisa Paclet and set to Sylvan Esso’s pulsing Could I Be, models Mijo Mihaljcic and Marine Deleeuw wander among pillars and balconies — a fitting backdrop to the geometric motifs of the collection. Quietly impactful — and it looks so right.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Video Tue, Apr 28, 2015