Both picturesque and statuesque, Fei Fei Sun shines in emerald satin cuir at this year’s Charles James-themed Met Gala. The custom gown takes its inspiration from the designer himself — an original Charles James dress photographed by Cecil Beaton in 1948. The model finishes off the look with an equally classic swipe of scarlet red, courtesy of Tory’s Scoundrel lip color. Click through the slideshow above for the full behind-the-scenes experience and read Fei Fei’s Met Gala feature on Vogue.com here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015