Both picturesque and statuesque, Fei Fei Sun shines in emerald satin cuir at this year’s Charles James-themed Met Gala. The custom gown takes its inspiration from the designer himself — an original Charles James dress photographed by Cecil Beaton in 1948. The model finishes off the look with an equally classic swipe of scarlet red, courtesy of Tory’s Scoundrel lip color. Click through the slideshow above for the full behind-the-scenes experience and read Fei Fei’s Met Gala feature on Vogue.com here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014