Both picturesque and statuesque, Fei Fei Sun shines in emerald satin cuir at this year’s Charles James-themed Met Gala. The custom gown takes its inspiration from the designer himself — an original Charles James dress photographed by Cecil Beaton in 1948. The model finishes off the look with an equally classic swipe of scarlet red, courtesy of Tory’s Scoundrel lip color. Click through the slideshow above for the full behind-the-scenes experience and read Fei Fei’s Met Gala feature on Vogue.com here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014