The unveiling also marks the end of a two-year, $40 million renovation to the museum’s fashion wing — its first major modernization since 1992. See the upgrades when the new center’s inaugural show, dedicated to couturier Charles James, opens May 8.
More to explore in Style
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016