The unveiling also marks the end of a two-year, $40 million renovation to the museum’s fashion wing — its first major modernization since 1992. See the upgrades when the new center’s inaugural show, dedicated to couturier Charles James, opens May 8.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014