Sir Rocco Forte is famous for many things, among them his glamorous globetrotting lifestyle and his ability to compete in Ironman competitions well past the age of most of his fellow competitors. Most importantly, however, he’s renowned for his Midas touch with hotels — if you’ve ever spent a night at Brown’s in London or the Russie in Rome, you know why. So if you’re headed to Munich — where we recently opened a boutique — check out The Charles, an Art Deco beauty right by the city’s famed Old Botanical Gardens. It’s the perfect mix of old-world Bavarian charm and modern European sensibility… with a simply spectacular indoor pool (above).
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Moda Operandi’s Hayley Bloomingdale On: Memorial Day Sun, May 24, 2015
- Travel Condé Nast Traveler’s Yolanda Edwards On: Travels with Her Daughter Clara Mon, May 4, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Jennifer Alfano’s Montego Bay Sun, Apr 26, 2015
- Travel Insider’s Guide: Boutique Owner Alexandra Oppmann’s Cuba Sat, Apr 25, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Flagship Party & Vogue Italia Dinner Tue, Apr 21, 2015