Sir Rocco Forte is famous for many things, among them his glamorous globetrotting lifestyle and his ability to compete in Ironman competitions well past the age of most of his fellow competitors. Most importantly, however, he’s renowned for his Midas touch with hotels — if you’ve ever spent a night at Brown’s in London or the Russie in Rome, you know why. So if you’re headed to Munich — where we recently opened a boutique — check out The Charles, an Art Deco beauty right by the city’s famed Old Botanical Gardens. It’s the perfect mix of old-world Bavarian charm and modern European sensibility… with a simply spectacular indoor pool (above).
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Spotlight On: Beautiful Tennis Courts Sun, Aug 31, 2014
- Travel Julia Chaplin On: Gypset Living Spaces Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- Travel Getaway: Molly Guy’s Maine Coast Fri, Aug 29, 2014
- Travel Photographers Glen Luchford & Doug Bruce On: <br>Venice Beach & The Rose Hotel Wed, Aug 27, 2014
- Travel Insta-Scene: Waterside Wed, Aug 27, 2014