Sir Rocco Forte is famous for many things, among them his glamorous globetrotting lifestyle and his ability to compete in Ironman competitions well past the age of most of his fellow competitors. Most importantly, however, he’s renowned for his Midas touch with hotels — if you’ve ever spent a night at Brown’s in London or the Russie in Rome, you know why. So if you’re headed to Munich — where we recently opened a boutique — check out The Charles, an Art Deco beauty right by the city’s famed Old Botanical Gardens. It’s the perfect mix of old-world Bavarian charm and modern European sensibility… with a simply spectacular indoor pool (above).
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Word of Mouth: We’re in L.A.! Sun, Feb 22, 2015
- Travel Model Jeísa Chiminazzo on: Carnaval! Fri, Feb 13, 2015
- Entertaining Top 10: Floral Designer Maria Villalba’s Favorite Gardens Thu, Feb 5, 2015
- Travel Spotlight On: Martina Mondadori Sartogo’s TB Milan Party (and City Guide) Wed, Jan 28, 2015
- Travel Getaway: Jewelry Designer Tracy Palac Duñgo’s Hawaii Sun, Jan 18, 2015