The crisp button-down, the smart trench coat, the tailored little black dress, the chic loafer — they’re wardrobe staples that never go out of style. Now, add another item to that list: the backpack. The carry-all silhouette is back — both on the runways and off — with a sporty touch of tomboy appeal. Here, channeling schoolgirl charm, models Tilda Lindstam, Kremi Otashliyska and Manon Leloup show how it works seamlessly into any closet.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014