The crisp button-down, the smart trench coat, the tailored little black dress, the chic loafer — they’re wardrobe staples that never go out of style. Now, add another item to that list: the backpack. The carry-all silhouette is back — both on the runways and off — with a sporty touch of tomboy appeal. Here, channeling schoolgirl charm, models Tilda Lindstam, Kremi Otashliyska and Manon Leloup show how it works seamlessly into any closet.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014