The crisp button-down, the smart trench coat, the tailored little black dress, the chic loafer — they’re wardrobe staples that never go out of style. Now, add another item to that list: the backpack. The carry-all silhouette is back — both on the runways and off — with a sporty touch of tomboy appeal. Here, channeling schoolgirl charm, models Tilda Lindstam, Kremi Otashliyska and Manon Leloup show how it works seamlessly into any closet.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015