The crisp button-down, the smart trench coat, the tailored little black dress, the chic loafer — they’re wardrobe staples that never go out of style. Now, add another item to that list: the backpack. The carry-all silhouette is back — both on the runways and off — with a sporty touch of tomboy appeal. Here, channeling schoolgirl charm, models Tilda Lindstam, Kremi Otashliyska and Manon Leloup show how it works seamlessly into any closet.
More to explore in Style
- Culture To See: Celebrating Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015