Our tribute to Ziggy Stardust himself, Mr. David Bowie
We were all so pleasantly surprised last week when David Bowie (on his birthday, no less) released a new song.
Not only did it make our day, but it prompted us to go on a Bowie binge, from which we may not soon emerge.
A new album is coming in March, so in the meantime we salute this dynamic character who has broadened not only our
musical palate but also endured as a fashion trendsetter and icon for so long and done it so well. We will have more to
say and show before The Next Day comes out, but here is a playlist of some of our favorites, old and new.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Ellsworth Kelly at The Barnes Foundation Thu, May 23, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013