Even in the dead of winter doldrums, you can think spring — no matter your continent or hemisphere. A fresh bunch of buds will brighten a room and your spirits. Here, Tory put white parrot tulips in a vase (leaving a little space between stems), their green and white petals playing against her favorite Yves Klein table.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013