The all-island cocktail party at Mustique’s Cotton House is a weekly tradition that draws locals (a mix of British royalty, rock legends and the fashion flock) and visitors alike to discuss the important topics of any tropical getaway: picnic menus and the rain forecast. The drink of choice this New Year’s Eve? The Mango Mojito. Straight from the Cotton House’s bartender, here’s the recipe to recreate a slice of the islands wherever you’re ringing in 2013.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013