Every holiday season we return to this song and video and remind ourselves to open our hearts to people around the world struggling to find basic sustenance. Food and shelter. Bob Geldof founded Band Aid almost thirty years ago to help aid and address those trapped by famine in Ethiopia. This video helped spread the message throughout the world. To this day, what a great song and what a great collection of artists. How young they were. How great they are….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Ellsworth Kelly at The Barnes Foundation Thu, May 23, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013