Vogue and V Magazine photographer Abbey Drucker showed us how she goes from summer to fall: with head-to-toe black and a bohemian-meets-tomboy mix. She softens all the black by showing a little leg and accenting her look with gold details on her jewelry, belt and bag. Drucker balanced the structure of our Priscilla satchel — a ladylike take on the messenger bag — with the hippie vibe of her headscarf.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Style Most Wanted: Alexis von Viragh Jewelry Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Denni Elias On: Mexico City Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013