As with fashion, sticking to a common color scheme ties it all together. Tory’s a big fan of blue, and even picked periwinkle hydrangeas for the finishing touch — she loves how “busy and full-looking” they are. Note: There’s no tablecloth. That gives the setting a casual, end-of-summer feel.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013