For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Denni Elias On: Mexico City Tue, May 21, 2013
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Style Most Wanted: Alexis von Viragh Jewelry Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe Fri, May 17, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013