Here, the Cooling Chamomile, a hangover cure courtesy of Dutta, the longtime bartender at Bar Seine (at New York’s Plaza Athénée, where we shot our Fall 2012 Lookbook). It’s so new, it’s not even on their menu yet. Created at the request of a hotel patron in need, the drink is based on a recipe from Dutta’s hometown in Bangladesh. It includes a soothing mix of organic chamomile tea steeped in mint, cardamom and clove.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013