A tribute to the beloved writer, filmmaker and mother. Through her books, movies and plays, Nora Ephron mastered the art of making people laugh through their tears. She delivered the gods-honest truth about love, marriage, divorce, aging (and even cooking) with humor. We each have our own Ephron favorite — Heartburn, When Harry Met Sally, I Feel Bad About My Neck, Scribble Sribble, Love, Loss and What I Wore, I Remember Nothing…. Thank you, Nora. You are a giant.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013
- Culture Mother’s Day: Jennifer Rudolph Walsh On Kids & Reading Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013