How the British blogger handles the Paris scene.
Fashion Week — what will you be wearing?
Different coats; layers that mix textures; not too much black unless there is great shape or texture
…And if it rains?
My red bamboo handled umbrella, lots of hats and leather waterproof shoes… no suede here!
Bottle of water, Google maps, blister plasters and tissues.
Indispensable beauty product:
Mascara and red lipstick, with Eve Lom cleanser to remove it.
Most coveted show invite:
Where you eat:
I love the Croque Monsieur at the Crillon, the macaroons at Pierre Hermé and the suppers at L’Arpège.
Where do you relax?
Sitting by the Seine in the evenings, eating ice cream near Pont Saint Louis
More to explore in Fashion Week
- Fashion Week Exclusive: Spring 2013 Wallpaper Mon, Mar 18, 2013
- Fashion Week Playlist: Morwenna’s Fashion Week Fri, Feb 15, 2013
- Fashion Week Fall 2013: Front Row Thu, Feb 14, 2013
- Fashion Week Night in the Life: Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis Wed, Feb 13, 2013
- Fashion Week Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2013 Runway Wed, Feb 13, 2013