In the Tory Blog’s third annual Mother’s Day series, we’re celebrating our moms all week long. Every day, designers, actors, bloggers and other experts will share memories and great advice. Here, Tory talks about what being mom to three boys has taught her:
1. Have fun. Children have fun no matter where they are. They create fun and live in the moment.
2. Take risks. My boys are not afraid to try new things. They know they might not catch the perfect wave the first time, but they will eventually.
3. Be curious. My children are always asking “Why?” Don’t ever stop asking why…or who, what, when, how.
More to explore in Experts
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013
- Experts Mother’s Day: Vietri’s Susan Gravely On Working With Family Sat, May 11, 2013
- Mother's Day Mother’s Day: Marjorie Gubelmann On Gubelmom Wed, May 8, 2013
- Experts Mother’s Day: Dr. Sam On Mother-Child Relationships Sat, May 4, 2013