Rorschach test: What do you see when you look at this image? Our print of the season — the Duriez — is a floral take on camouflage in bright, painterly colors. Tory was an art history major in college, and often draws inspiration from the art world, which can be seen in this abstract print. After Duriez appeared in our runway show, it became an editors’ favorite, and has been worn by celebrities like Jessica Alba and Ashley Madekwe. From pants and dresses to bags and tech accessories, see all the places this print pops up: Shop all things Duriez.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Style Most Wanted: Alexis von Viragh Jewelry Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Denni Elias On: Mexico City Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013