The Look: Espadrilles — the official shoe of summer — made modern.
Style Tip: Our summer mantra? Live on the wedge. With its leg-elongating height, our Linley High Wedge Espadrille works with everything in our closet: distressed cut-offs; skinny jeans; cropped pants; long trousers, and dresses both maxi and midi. It adds five inches, but a one-inch platform makes it a comfortable shoe for getting around. Plus, we love tomboy details like laces and canvas.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Style Most Wanted: Alexis von Viragh Jewelry Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Ask Tory: The In-Between Wardrobe Fri, May 17, 2013
- Style Denni Elias On: Mexico City Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013