They say love is a fabric which never fades, but in the case of Chelsea Editions, fabric is a love which never fades. The New York-based textile house both designs original prints and meticulously recreates antique embroideries (some based off nothing more than small remnants of fabric from the 1600s). Here, some of our favorites.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013
- Culture Mother’s Day: Jennifer Rudolph Walsh On Kids & Reading Fri, May 3, 2013