Gerhard Richter, one of Tory’s favorite artists, is having a moment — globally. In the coming months, major galleries around the world are hosting their own exhibitions of his colorful abstract works. If you’re in the neighborhoods (we wish we were), check out the Michael Schultz Gallery in Seoul, Korea, the Galerie Marian Goodman in Paris, the Tate Modern in London and, starting in December, the Museu de Arte do Rio Grande do Sul ado Malagoli in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
© Gerhard Richter — Forest (3) [Wald (3)], 1990. Courtesy of the Tate Modern.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013
- Culture Mother’s Day: Jennifer Rudolph Walsh On Kids & Reading Fri, May 3, 2013