Are you a daddy’s girl? Psychologist Dr. Peggy Drexler digs deep into the nature of the father-daughter relationship in her fascinating new book, Our Fathers, Ourselves: Daughters, Fathers, and the Changing American Family. In it, Drexler tackles complex issues such as the evolving role of today’s father, the importance of a daughter’s relationship with the first ‘man’ in her life and how every woman is a bit of a “daddy’s girl.” For our interview with the author, click here.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts Cat’s Meow: Iman Tue, May 21, 2013
- Experts What’s Your Sign? Gemini Mon, May 20, 2013
- Style Entrepreneur Talk: Terra New York Sat, May 18, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013
- Experts Mother’s Day: Vietri’s Susan Gravely On Working With Family Sat, May 11, 2013