New Jersey’s own Philip Taaffe has a singular way of interpreting what he sees in India, Morocco and the Middle East onto canvas. The results are always a kaleidoscope of print and color. His paintings and mixed-media pieces are on exhibit now through May 14 at the Gagosian Gallery.
Artwork © Philip Taaffe; Image Courtesy of Gagosian Gallery
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Ellsworth Kelly at The Barnes Foundation Thu, May 23, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013