Tina Barney is famous for her beautiful images, usually in a family setting where something is just ever-so-slightly off. Her latest book, Players, is a collection of her work since 1988. To see Tina’s photographs of Tory’s Spring 2010 collection, click here.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Ellsworth Kelly at The Barnes Foundation Thu, May 23, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Cecilia Paredes Mon, May 20, 2013
- Culture Curator Yasmil Raymond On: Beacon’s Dia Museum Thu, May 16, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: Fitzgerald, Gatsby & Catherine Martin Tue, May 14, 2013
- Experts Liya Kebede On: Children & Philanthropy Mon, May 13, 2013