Q: I love the idea of entertaining but get stressed when it’s time to put together the guest list. What’s the key to the right mix?-Monica
A: Monica, Take a deep breathe and remember that entertaining is about bringing the people you care about together. If you are relaxed about the evening, your guests will be relaxed. Put together a group of people that you like and have a great time!
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: A Mother’s Day Setting Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Lunch Wed, May 8, 2013
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Cornelia Guest On C.Z. Guest Sun, May 5, 2013
- Culture Spotlight On: The Kentucky Derby Fri, May 3, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Designers at Home Tue, Apr 30, 2013