Color:A masterful mix of textures gives our Alice Dress the eclectic appeal of a rare vintage find. The beading is all hand-applied and features a red-and-white gradient design to create a unique distressed look. The ethnic-inspired motif is thoughtfully placed to frame the face and bodice. Bright berry bouclé jacquard trim at the hem mirrors the embellishment. Dramatic yet understated, it's one of the highlights of the collection.
Style Number: 22131487
Printed smoking slippers add an utterly of-the-moment tomboy touch to this ultra-feminine style — and give it a more casual look that still works for evening but also makes it ideal for day. To really bring out a bohemian vibe, layer it over a hippie-chic top. It’s unexpected, slightly edgy and unquestionably elegant.
DETAILS & FIT
- Stretch wool.
- Hand beaded embellishments at neckline, sleeves, and hem panel.
- Straight fit.
- V-neck; capped sleeves.
- Grosgrain ribbon at waistband.
- Bouclé jacquard panel at hem.
- Invisible zipper with gold-tone baby snaps at side.
- 42" (106.7cm) in length; designed to hit below the knee.
FABRIC & CARE
Shell: 98% wool, 2% spandex.
Lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex.
Dry clean only.